Monday, April 28, 2014

Francesca's and Express finds!

I have had such great luck lately while shopping! First off i went to Express which has some amazing clearance if you are willing to dig. I found this beautiful silver and ivory embellished dress. The dress was originally $128 marked to $49.99, with 30% off so $34.99 and I am signed up with there text program and rewards so I had a $15 off of a $30 purchase. I got this beauty for $19.99. Now it just needs an event. I might have to save this for the next holiday events of parties and new year's eve bashes. But, I must note this runs so small I am usually a 4 in dresses and this needed a sz 8 to zip (probably why it was on super clearance). Still a steal. I will probably have to pair it with an ornate Lilly Pulitzer belt and a statement necklace.



Next, I went to Francesca's which was running the BOGO 50% clothing promotion (it runs this every couple of months and I always have to make a purchase). First I was drawn to this beauty, it deserves a ball. Sadly, I have no balls to take it to. Let me tell you it was fantastic on and I almost took it home. It retails $68. It was quite beyond $68 though for the quality. I will dream of this dress. It reminded me of the dress SJP wore in France with the Russian. This would make any girl feel like a princess.
This is how it looked!
Link to dress: http://www.francescas.com/product/rosewin+textured+dress.do?sortby=ourPicks
This is how I felt! 
Copyrighted image Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City -url




I did end up finding that perfect in between cocktail and going out dress. This is my favorite color red. My friend once told me I looked good it in and have been drawn to it ever since. It is a candy apple red or a Macintosh red. Whatever it is, it is my soul if it had a color. Every women has a color that makes them feel pretty and here is mine.

This dress has a bow to top it off and a cut out back, I LOVE IT. This retails for $64.00.

Link to dress: http://www.francescas.com/product/wilmington+bow+dress.do



This is my other find. A beautiful black and white skirt. I love it and last year I bought one similar and wore it all the time. This was $38.00 marked to $19 with the BOGO 50% discount. I LOVE IT TOO! I can match it with a neon or dark maroon shirt. I can't wait to wear it all summer. This is a skirt that has a lot of woven texture material and can go with a graphic tee or a silk top dress it up or down and add a blazer. Sorry I can't find a link!

Happy shopping, may the deals be forever in your favor!

xoxo,
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment