Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ulta and Walgreens haul!

I recently went to Walgreens and Ulta and found some amazing things! The bleached neons collection by Maybelline is out and the new Covergirl lip glosses are there too!

At Walgreens I found the Maybelline color elixir in "glowing garnet ." ($6.29) This is a pink to raspberry color and has that pillowy feel that the elixirs are known for. These are decently pigmented lipglosses though I often top lipstick with them as well. I got two Covergirl lipglosses. 
- Coloricious 700 whipped berry (light pink. Very pigmented for a gloss) ($6.99)

Coloricious 660 Fruitylicious (deep fushia with some shimmer. Can be worn alone or over Girl about town by Mac! Wink wink. I wore it over the whisper I got) ($6.99)

These glosses have a delicious vanilla smell! Too good. 

I got the Maybelline Color Whisper in "who wore it redder" which is not from the bleached neons collection as the elixir is. It was very opaque! I really like this color but it needs a lip pencil for me to not have feathering. ($5.24)

Walgreens had all Maybelline 30% off this week and BOGO 50% on Covergirl so this was a cheap trip!

I got the Revlon Colorstay eye pencil in "blackberry" in there clearance section. Walgreens was running a major clearance and their were some great deals!! This pencil is the twist up kind. Very pigmented and a unique color. Usually it costs $8.49 but was on sale $3.69! It's a great color see pic below I used it on upper and lower lash line. 

I also got the mattifying powder by Wet n Wild Fergie collection. This stuff is awesome! I would say comparable to the HD powder by MUFE or the UD de slick powder. And it was a fraction of the price! $3.74 (what!? #icant)

I also got the physicians formula nudewear in "rose." It's quite light on me but a nice pink glow. It had a $2 coupon on it and was BOGO (actually this and foundation were from Rite Aid). So I got it for $1.29!!! I also got the Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 in 840 in natural beige. This stuff is awesome for oily skin! It stuck all night! I highly reccomend. 


At Ulta I got two Jane eyeshadows (they were 2 for $10, regularly $8/each). I got the shades "earth" and "olive branch." Earth is very similar to antiqued by Mac but not as pigmented IMO. The olive color is a mix of green and taupe and I love it! Definitely creamy and worth grabbing a few. 

Ulta had their products for super cheap! The blushes were $3 regularly $5-7. I got fame (powder blush) and berry glow (cream). The first is a natural peach and the cream is a deep mauve/berry/pink. 

Swatches and pics below!!




Top CG FRUITYLICIOS
Middle CG WHIPPED BERRY
Bottom Maybelline Garnishing Garnet 





Notes on the outfit:
- dress express from fall collection
- necklace from groopdealz.com (really cheap website that makes copies of J crew and other statement pieces)
- ring from Macy's (Betsey Johnson)
- shoes from DSW Crown Vintage they were originally $100 marked to $16!! I love them so Mad Men!

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo,
Lee










No comments:

Post a Comment