Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ipsy bag review - November!

Best Ipsy bag as of yet!
I received:
- EM lip balm (full size) in the color Vanilla retails $15
- be a ...Bombshell in Hot Damn (full size) retails $14
- Nailtini in Champagne (full size) retails $13
- Starlooks in Topaz (full size) retails $14
- Tresemme extra firm control hairspray (travel size) $1.99 according to this website - (http://www.harmondiscount.com/022400623931.html)
- Pixi bronzer in subtly suntouched (it looks small, I cannot find it on website but blushes are $16 on website so lets guess $5)

Totaling = $62.99

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that you pay $10 per month and get awesome products (supposedly samples but as you can see a bunch of full size!) Here is a link if you want to join!
here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1b8t

I love the hairspray it is awesome hold. The lip balm is my go to every night. It is pillowy feel like the elixirs by maybelline but more lasting power. it is not pigmented (peachy if anything) but smells super VANILLY. I love it and have been using it nightly. I have been using the silver-grey pencil on my inner third of my eye or above my winged liner for some VA VA VOOM. It is an awesome color and lasts for days! The nailpolish is so pretty and will be on my nails for NYE! The bronzer is a blush at best or all over warmth it is similar to a lighter gingerly by MAC at best.


Here is a lip swatch of Hot Damn! This is very pigmented lip crayon, semi matte and awesome. It is a lasting finish and no lip liner needed sort of deal. I love this red-pink tone color and it will be a staple this fall for me.

So worth the $10 per month. My mom and I love comparing what we get. If you don't like what you got retake the quiz it will personalize your bag to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment