Thursday, November 21, 2013

MAC impassioned dupe - Rimmel Kate Moss 06

I love basically everything from Rimmel I swear. This is the Lasting Finish collection by Kate Moss this is very similar to the consistency of the Satin finish at MAC. You can eat and drink and still have plenty of color on your lips. This color is a very close, dare I say exact dupe for Impassioned by MAC. This costs about $3.29 at Target or $5.29 at CVS. So save your money and get the dupe! This is a bright pink to coral color. I absolutely love this! I was going to buy Impassioned then was like screw it lets try the Rimmel Dupe first and OMG I love this color and finish! The color is Kate line in 06.








Great wear time, and not very drying at all! I love it! Still my favorite Rimmel products are the Moisture renew color which to me are as good as MAC! I have been so pleasantly surprised with Rimmel products lately. Also if you have Ipsy and got the starlooks pencil in a bright coral color this would be a great liner for this lipstick (at least I will be trying that match).

Go save yourself some money and buy all the Rimmel!

No comments:

Post a Comment