Sunday, November 24, 2013

More Revlon Matte and Lacquer Balms! Reds!

I am obsessed with these colorbursts balms! They are just fantastic. I saw on YouTube that Leighannsays (who is a hard sale on a red) was in love with the Matte Balm in "Standout." So I had to pick it up, it was BOGO 50% and totally worth it. They retail $8-9 depending on where you get them. If your Bed, Bath, and Beyond has a makeup area (which some do!) then get them there because it is about a dollar cheaper or wait for the CVS or Walgreens sales. I have another post on what I love about them but this one is just a lip swatch post. These are awesome the only down side is the lacquers need reapplication because they are a bit glittery but I think they are exact dupes of the Tarte lipsurgence (usually $24) and if you liked those you will love these!

Lacquer - Enticing
Matte - Standout




Lacquer - Enticing swatch

Matte swatch - Standout

These are both true reds and I love them! Perfect for holiday parties! Go snag some! Who doesn't love a pencil application? I mean these are no muss no fuss reds! No lip liner needed!

Here are some other reviews:

Leighannsays:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp_IhfwQxgo

LisetteBeauty:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5sdS0e2eoA

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment