Friday, October 25, 2013

Jordana Twist and Shines Balm Stains

I am in love with these Jordana twist and shine balm stains. I was not 100% on the Revlon balm stains (original ones, the new ones are way better). But these are better than the original Revlons and a fraction of the cost. $3.29! I picked up two for myself and two for my mom. I got Cranberry Crush and Candied Coral. They have great color payoff, minimal feathering, wear time is only ok, moisturizing (but not as much as babylips or the Revlon balm stains) and they have a sweet fruity smell (better than mint to me).







Here is Candied Coral (my lips are a bit stained from swatching but this is about the color that is always is. I love it! I am always afraid of corals but this one just works! 

Here is Cranberry Crush, a perfect plum for fall without being very opaque. 

Overall go get them they are worth it!!! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment