Friday, August 30, 2013

Face of the day!

Here is a my makeup today!! I am happy with the look. Not pictured below is the urban decay eye liner in ransom which is this beautiful deep purple to blue color and my foundation is hourglass with Becca primer in matte. 


Everyday I put on milk of magnesia on my face to control oil. Goss makeup artist who is awesome on youtube got me onto this and he is right it helps! I started today wearing Aczone under that which is my new blemish RX I will keep you updated. But I slept in it last night and woke up without oil so was already excited about the product. The next step for me is Prime I used the Becca Matte Primer that I had a sample of and again I will be repurchasing it. It is so mattifying! Better than Smashbox Light! This is holygrail status for me. Then I made the mistake of adding Porefessional to the mix, it just made the makeup not stick! So I had to redo my nose region. I would also suggest no beauty blender ONLY F80 Sigma flat top kabuki brush and concealer brush or the Hourglass Immaculate Powder  (my color is Shell) seems to come off! Ugh. But I fixed it! Next I put my concealers on (one is dark spot, I use for dark circles and works fine and the other is illumination similar to Bareminerals stroke of light). Then set with well rested by bareminerals under the eyes and Urban Decay's De Slick all over!

CONTOUR: Revlon Photo Ready in Bronze and Chic
HIGHLIGHT:Mary Lou Manizer by the Balm
BLUSH: Hot Mama by the Balm
PRIMER: Greed primer potion by Urban Decay
EYESHADOW: Meteor, I used the golden tone all over the lid, and the turquoise lightly in crease, and the brown was the outer V. I did not like the gold very much it is easily blended to nothing, use it as a pigment more and easy on the blending! The other two were highly pigmented and awesome! I used the turquoise on the lower lash line too!
EYELINER: Urban Decay in Ransom 24/7 liner (top and bottom waterline)
LIPSTICK: MAC Oh, Oh, Oh, it is a nice purple/brown shiny color love it and doesn't dry your lips out!
All OVER BRONZER: Physician's Formula in Illuminating Bronzer Veil
MASCARA: MALLY volumizing mascara (there is nothing better)

The illuminating one is color ivory and the dark spot is light medium.

MAC lipstick today in Oh, Oh, Oh it is a Luster from the Archie collection. Packaging gets me everytime!!! Luster means it is not as pigmented as the creme sheens but it is build able!

Here is the look I created:
Whoops need to brush my hair better here!



Note Necklace is from Anne Taylor (clearance), Shirt is Cynthia Rowley.

Thanks for reading! What did you where today?

TIDBITS:

- Got my video camera get ready for videos!

- EM Cosmetics Post is currently being drafted

- I am out of riddle skittles... which is a good thing

-  I used Batiste today and the sock bun, happy second day hair.... lazy girl probs


2 comments: