Thursday, August 29, 2013

Product review (hourglass immaculate powder in shell and becca primer) and FOTD

Here are the products I used!
FOUNDATION: hourglass in shell the immaculate powder (I will be purchasing currently have a sample) set with de slick Urban decay powder
Concealers were maybelline instant age rewind eraser (dark spot) in light medium and maybelline dream lumi set with well rested. 
PRIMER: Becca Matte 
BLUSH: Milani luminoso (baked blush)
BRONZER: Revlon photoready bronze and chic (contour) and all over Physicians Formula happy booster illuminating bronzing veil (face perfume sooooo good)
HIGHLIGHT: Benefit girl meets pearl with Mary Lou Manizer by the balm 
IT brow power lift pearl side
EYES: urban decay primer potion, barely branded color tattoo by maybeline, the three new sephora eyeshadows in outrageous metallic beige (all over dupe for kitten by STILA), outrageous metallic taupe in crease AND outrageous metallic purple in outer corner. Beautybroadcast.net talked about these!
I used the black mally eyeliner (amazing doesn't budge!)
LIPS: show off by rimmel in aurora
Just Becca primer and foundation and my late of milk of magnesia for oil. A little of the foundation goes a long way. I used a sigma F 80 flat top kabuki. 

I lied I used this liner in black this am. Not the revlon one. This stuff is really hard to get off but will not budge all day!
Ignore the curlers I went home at lunch and set my hair but this is 12 pm and no touch ups. Negatives are the pores are really visible I need porefessional as well as the Becca primer on my nose. The good news is very very limited oil for me!!!
4:15 pm only touched up once. Very limited oil but slight breakdown like you can see my pores up close. But if this keeps working I would def purchase again!
About 8 pm haven't touched up since 4 pm. I haven't put on new lipstick this is the last of the show off by rimmel in aurora. It's a hot coral stain lip laquer love it! It doesn't claim to be staining but it is! A little drying but love it! They are cheap like $6 at Walgreens. They are called "apocolips" in the UK which is just awesome. And we got jipped on the name here ;) jk. 

PROS FOR HOURGLASS and Becca primer:
- mattifying !!!!!!!!!!! (Better for me than MUFE, boots matte, maybeline super stay, revlon color stay, ulta extreme wear and Loreal magic nude) and better staying power than bare minerals which is my holy grail for oily skin 
- staying power
- doesn't transfer!

CONS:
- you can see my pores in a couple hours if you don't set with powder will be using porefessional in the future on Porefessinal and Becca 

TIDBITS:

- I found the riddle skittles and then his then again. 

- I can't wait for the new wet n wild collection the matte shades in neutrals will be something I get for my mom and myself!

- have an em cosmetics review coming!  And bare minerals kit and some neon baby lips swatches and more sephora bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment