Wednesday, August 28, 2013

FOTD (Face of the Day)

Face of the Day!
Today I tried out the Revlon colorstay for oily/combo skin and these are the undereye concealers and primers I used. I set it with Lorac powder and a little de slick powder and under eye setting powder was well rested by bare minerals. I also used a makeup setting spray by UD called "De slick." It has the longest mattifying and setting powder for me.




Bottom eye liner was the tarte emphaseyes (halfway on bottom and the waterline) and the top liquid is the Milani black gems liner. My only dislike about the Milani is it gets into my lashes a bit, but it has awesome staying power. Also, the glitter is not really that noticeable. 





I mixed the two middle colors from the tarte box over the Greed UD primer potion and the bad to bronze color tattoo. The inner eye and 1/3 eye lid closest to my nose I used the bare minerals light color mixologist. I used Cognac in the crease and the outer V was the dark tarte color. 
LOTD (lip of the day) Jordana twist and shine balm stain in 02 sweet pink which are like $3 and amazing, more pigmented than Revlon Balm Stain and Good staying powder. Worth the purchase!They have a fruity smell to which I love! I found mine at Walgreens.
I bronzed and contoured with the Revlon bronzer and used the Physician's Formula happy booster all over (this smells amazing)! And I used the Rose PF for a blush and highlight was Bare Minerals Stroke of Light and over that Mary Louminizer by the Balm. 
Sorry this pic doesn't have lipstick yet! And I need to brush the dry shampoo out... second day hair.
Finished product and OOTD (outfit of the day). Tommy Hilfiger shirt dress with Franco Sarto Sandals from TJ Maxx, Cameo Necklace, and my rings.



THINGS I AM LOVING:
- Soap and Glory the Righteous Butter
- Pumpkin Cupcake Candle by Bath and Body Works
- Riddle Skittles
- Fabulous Isaac Mizrahi Perfume

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment