Saturday, September 14, 2013

Francesca's and Old Navy Sale!!

I lucked out on sales and went to Francesca's and got this awesome pea coat. It is navy with a scalloped edge but missing a button. I'm planning on replacing the middle two buttons and making them accent buttons. I am loving the military style that is trending this season. This is perfect for fall and winter! It was only $10.49. What a steal!!

Old navy had an awesome sale I had $30 off of $50 coupon and one item 50% off coupon. So my total cost was $41 and that was for the chambry too, military jacket, and two tee shirts for my husband. What a deal! 

Clearly I am loving the military style this season. The jacket retails $39 and I used the 50% off on it. And the chambry too was $24 marked down to $20. I love both and think I will definitely be utilizing these treasures in my wardrobe this season. Here is a blog regarding how to style the military jacket I found super informative! 



Hope you found some great fall finds for your wardrobe over the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment