Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sephora mini haul!

I loved those outrageous metallics so much I went back and bought more. And I am so excited about it!!! I believe shades of Cassie on YouTube was talking about them earlier too. These things are legit! I went back and purchased "outrageous metallic lilac," "outrageous metallic peach," and   "outrageous metallic black." I can't wait to make a peach and lilac eye. These are fabulous and for $7 a steal!

I also purchased a mini soap and glory face wash. And I love the scent. It is very clean and a bit of plum. I will be packing it on my next weekend away!






Here is a close up of  "outrageous metallic peach."

Here is a close up of  "outrageous metallic lilac."

Here is a close up of  "outrageous metallic black."

These are to die for!! Hope you find some on clearance too! Thanks for reading!!! Let me know if you want a tutorial!


Here is the YouTube video on the Sephora haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment