Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mini CVS haul!

Picked some awesome tidbits up at CVS for cheap (BOGO50% on the wet n wild). I got two wet n wild shadow trios "Walking on Eggshell" and "Silent Treatment" they are similar but highly pigmented and awesome for a nude slightly smoky eye. For $2.99 and BOGO 50%. 

I also got the Instant Age Rewind Concealer by Maybelline in 120 Light. It is awesome. Perfect for fixing any darkness under the eyes. I set it with Well Rested by Bare Minerals and it stays all day and hides a bundle of imperfections. I am so oily so something that stays is a big deal to me. It even has a sponge applicator but I like to apply and use a beauty blender to airbrush it into the my foundation seamlessly. 

The last thing I got was the Milani Eye Tech Extreme felt tip liner in Blackest Black. It is amazing. Crazy staying power and less feathering than the Revlon Colorstay on me. It even has a grip on it! For about $8-9 it is a steal, better than my old Eyekos which were $15 a piece!!




Hope you enjoy!!!

Tidbits:

1. Currently depotted all my wet n wilds love the Z pallete!

No comments:

Post a Comment