Monday, September 30, 2013

Sephora online sale!

Sephora had a big online sale and here are a few things I got from it!

This color is the perfect pink on me, very moisturizing and the easy pencil application. It was half price!

Little upset about the Tarte box the pigmentation leaves something to be desired but I love my other one so maybe this will be a go to as well. I still need to play around with it. 

This was the primer potion sample I received. I love sin and will be purchasing a full size it is a great base!

I felt no difference with this shampoo. Thumbs down I will be sticking with Bumble and Bumble gentle formula. 

Digging this sample these new Revolution by UD lipsticks are awesome. Very opaque and long wearing I love them!



Winner Winner chicken Dinner! This is the best pallete I have ever purchased from Bareminerals. And the primer is as good as UD primer potion! I love these very pigmented blendable colors and wear it daily! Love this! Best part only $25 and it is easy to travel with!

Happy shopping!










No comments:

Post a Comment