Saturday, December 14, 2013

CVS end of the year clearance! 50%-75%

It's the most wonderful time of the year! It the end of year clearance at CVS of course! Those green and pink stickers get me going. It's a scavenger hunt for the drugstore cosmetics sales. Love it. I went to two CVSs got some great deals and spent pennies on the dollar. I did not even use my ECBs wahhh oh well just another reason to find another CVS :). Below is a list of what I got and swatches!

- Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Riveria Strip (bronzer, or highlighter) $3.75
- Physician's Formula Happy Booster in Translucent (highlighter/setting powder) $3.57
- Revlon Powder Blush in Smoky Rose $2.75
- Airspun Loose Face Powder inNaturally Neutral $3.25
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Translucent Medium $3.57
- Stay Glossy Rimmel in Eternal $1.37
- Milani 3D Glitzy in Starshine $4.39
- Revlon Color Burst Lip gloss in Bordeaux $2.07
- Physician's Formula in Red Sexy Glow Line $2.49
- Scandal eyes by Rimmel nude liner (not on sale but I can never find it) $4.59
- Neutrogena makeup remover $3.25

I also had a $5 off coupon, so my total was $25.99!! (including the Rimmel Liner)





PF Red, Rimmel, Revlon, and Milani (order below):

Shimmer strips, PF happy booster, and the Revlon Blush (order)

Overall this was an awesome and relatively cheap haul! I would suggest going and getting some products on clearance if you like a good deal. I real wanted to try the Milani lip glosses for a while, and I have always loved the Rimmel ones. The color burst by revlon are very pigmented and I find this an easy way to wear that deep berry shade. I got on to the Airspun because of Glamlife Guru on Youtube she swears by it (and for that matter the shimmer strips for a cheap highlighter). And at these prices its worth the purchase. I will also link to Danna Ann who also did a youtube CVS clearance haul just so you can take a peak at whats out there!

GlamLifeGuru:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St7gD-Tqt98

Danna Ann:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O29W6oDpGhQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUczxv-gVdOhAc5gtggrAR4g


No comments:

Post a Comment