Merry Christmas Eve! That snuck right up on me! Hope everyone is preparing for the festivities. On that note here was my December Ipsy Bag! Note: the beauty blender was a 1000 point perk.
Pop Eye Shadow Trio: Retails for 10 shadows for $24, so worth around $6.50
- Smoky eye (grey, black, white), decent pigmentation, perfect for a smoky eye
Bombshell Multi-stick: In the color girl crush, $16
- Pink shimmery lipstick and cheek product, full size
J. Cat Pencil: $3.99
- caramel color called Caramel Mocha, not really for me but nice pencil format
Signature English Laundry: $5
- this came with a mens and women's scents, its fabulous. The women's scent is sweet and florally
yet not too strong.
- the sample size was decent perfume samples about 10 uses
Andrea Strip Lashes: $3.99 (perfect for NYE!)
Ipsy is a beauty bag subscription service where you take a quiz and get products related to your answers every month for $10. I used to do Birchbox but this is so much better for value and full size products. Ipsy even comes with its own cosmetics bag, love it! It also gives you a point program for reviews and discounts on further purchases to the companies.
Here is a link if you want to join!! http://www.ipsy.com/r/1b8t