Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thanksgiving Makeup and Outfit!

Hope you all had a great Turkey Day! We did! In preparation for the preparation I went shopping for an outfit and found this Target houndstooth dress on clearance! It was only $19.99 and came with the belt. It is adorable! It went perfect with black patent heels. I also paired it with a J Crew statement necklace (not pictured). The point is keep an eye on the clearance section of Target you would be amazed! There is even still some Philip Lim floating around in there!


The makeup I wore was a base of the MUFE Aqua shadow sticks in 20 and 28. They were a $10 deal at Sephora on black Friday. Over them I used Stila Kitten (on lid) and from the Naked pallet Dark house (outer V) and Naked in the crease.  My lipstick was Milani's Sangria with a Buxom lipgloss over. And lots of Mally volumizing Mascara and winged eyeliner. Also I used Bare Minerals in Medium beige for foundation with mineral veil. I also used a new Milani blush in Red Wine.




Just a note these are way better color payoff and much better at staying than the Rimmel scandal eyes pencils. I swatched them below and rubbed them, and the Rimmel moved and the MUFE did not. I am oily and these stay.

I believe the Milani baked blushes are $7.99


This blush is super pigmented (it is on the left) and needs a light hand!!! I learned the hard way!


More eye pencil swatches the top is the Rimmel.


Hope you enjoyed!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment